Disclaimer

NOTE: I cannot be held accountable for any syntax or grammatical errors present in below posts. I went to medical school and have subsequently forgotten 90% of how to correctly read/write in English. Thank you for your understanding :)

Sunday, October 5, 2014

My perfect day

Wow!  What a perfect day!  I couldn't have dreamed up a better day than today.  I spent about 95% of it outdoors, on a lovely fall day, with bright blue skies, lots of sunshine, and the perfect temp. 

 I started the day out with a 5:30am bike ride, followed by a short run, and then home to enjoy the day with my sweet family.  I then spent the next 9 hours (minus a couple of short indoor eating breaks) outside with my little dude (and sweet wife), getting lots of stuff done.  Mainly, moving lots of dirt around, and drawing letters, sheep eating grass, swimming pools, and whatever else we felt like.





I then convinced Joy to grab some dinner at my favorite sushi place; and of course we sat outdoors :).  Hunter loves the scallops there!

 

Then it was home for birthday cake!  Joy has this recipe for the most AMAZING cake ever, and it was extra special delicious today.

 He put the candles in all by himself :)  (Sorry about the poor coloring, its late and just wanted to get these pics up and off to bed)

And blew them out too :)

 This was actually last night at the cousin's house.  This is Bob, the bearded dragon.  Yes he has a leash.  Hunter wanted to take him walking :)
 

And thank you to all my wonderful friends and family who took time to wish me a happy day via text, call, or facebook.  I'm truly blessed to have so many awesome people in my life!  Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment