Disclaimer

NOTE: I cannot be held accountable for any syntax or grammatical errors present in below posts. I went to medical school and have subsequently forgotten 90% of how to correctly read/write in English. Thank you for your understanding :)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday, and I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the most inspirational person in my life.  I would not be the person, father, husband, friend(or any other hat that I wear), without the amazing love, guidance, and support you have given me over the past 34 years.  Only as I've gotten older and look back on my childhood and adolescence do I realize how much you sacrificed so that I could have a better life--all those basketball camps, snack money for all those away games even if it meant you wouldn't get lunch at work, an occasional video game when you needed new shoes or jeans, and so many other little things, given selflessly with no concern for yourself.  Not to mention all the words of wisdom and guidance.



As I start my adventure into parenthood, I look back and don't see how you managed to do it.  I could not have asked for a better mother or role model, and just keep telling myself if I can be half the parent you are, I'll have done a good job.







 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments: